Easy configure and setup your amplifier using MDX-16 web-based controls. This interactive interface works on any device. Custom configure zones, from input assignments to zone names.
Using the IP/RS-232 connection, MDX-16 is also compatible with most home automation systems, including Savant, Control4 and more.
Fast, efficient Ultra-Class-D amplification is supported by proprietary Advanced Load Monitoring technology, delivering reliable performance under even the most demanding loads.
Smooth, instantaneous digital switching output allows the linking of digital inputs between multiple amplifiers and analog pass-through connections allow daisy-chaining of multiple MDX units.
You can install and control subwoofers using dedicated outputs and the new Anthem Room Correction (ARC). Toggle ARC Genesis on/off in each zone to hear the benefits of premium room optimisation.
You can also configure all the zones. Zones can have custom names, multiple inputs, independent playback, and tuning controls. Bridge zones for more power.
Only the MDX Series gives you this much control over multiple zones, supporting more creative system designs and more thrilling audio performance.
- 60 Watts (8 Ohms) / 120 Watts (4 Ohms) with all channels driven, or bridges to provide 200 Watts (8 Ohms).
- 16 channels of Ultra-Class-D amplification, each supported by Advanced Load Monitoring technology, delivers fast, reliable performance even under the most demanding loads.
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC) maintains the integrity of high-resolution source materials.
- Customised pre-set DSP settings.
- Separate zone-specific bass management and subwoofer integration via a passive (RCA) or active (powered by another zone in bridge mode) connection.
- Bridging allows up to 200 Watts for high power applications such as subwoofers.
- Digital switching output allows linking of digital inputs between multiple MDX.
- Analog pass-through connections allow daisy chaining of multiple MDX.
- Speaker terminal block connections accept up to 12 AWG, ideal for long speaker cable runs.
- IP/RS232 capability ensures compatibility with leading home automation systems.
- ON/OFF switched via IP/RS232, 12-Volt trigger, or audio sensing.
- High-efficiency design meets global power saving standards. Secure professional rack-mount arms included.
Enjoy the best entertaining experience possible with Paradigm and Anthem.
The MDX-16 features custom DSP profiles for Paradigm CI speakers and subwoofers. You can combine them.
Using Paradigm CI speakers and subwoofers with the Anthem MDX’s custom DSP profiles also provides the added advantage of tracking voltage, current, frequency and impedance.
- CI Series (Home, Pro & Elite)
- Décor Custom Collection
- Defiance subwoofers
- Garden Oasis
- In-Wall subwoofers
- MilleniaSub subwoofer
- Seismic 110 subwoofer
- Stylus Series