The Chord Electronics Anni Desktop Integrated Amplifier is a desktop integrated amplifier that introduces the next-generation Ultima technology to both headphones and compact loudspeakers.
The new Anni desktop integrated amplifier forms part of the Qutest range and seamlessly complements the resolving abilities of the multi-award-winning Qutest standalone DAC and Huei phono stage. As a system, the Qutest components provide an unrivalled desktop audio solution, offering class-leading digital and analogue technologies for the modern music lover.
- Next-generation Dual Feed Forward amp topology
- Powerful headphone amp with 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm outputs
- 4 mm (banana) loudspeaker outputs
- Gain control
- Two line inputs
- 10 w into 8Ω
- Class AB Sliding Bias
- HF Switch Mode Power Supply
- Trickle down Ultima technology
- Unbalanced RCA Inverted Inputs
- Solid Aluminium Chassis