The Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Assist Camera is a dash camera with simplified ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) solution and 2-way communication with compatible Kenwood high-end models.
A gyro sensor will automatically detect when there is an event and separate a portion of memory within the 8GB SD card for viewing. Additional safety and warning features will detect and alert you if a possible forward collision begins to occur. *ADAS function uses the image processing technology commonly used in a digital camera, and its operating accuracy is realised only within the limits of the technology. It may not work as intended in some situations.
- Full HD Recording. Record high-resolution smooth videos at Full HD (1920 x 1080) while keeping the file size small with H.264 technology.
- HDR for Backlighting. Thanks to HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, DRV-N520 can record video in dark and bright locations, without underexposing or overexposing the image.
- Smooth Recoding. Recording at 27 frames a second creates a natural and progressively smooth video.
- Extensive Recording Function. With the latest motion detection technology, DRV-N520 automatically activates and records video when motion is detected near the front of the vehicle. During parking mode, the security indicator will have a deterrent effect against car theft or vandalism.
- Kenwood Drive Reviewer. It is a PC application for displaying video recorded with the device. The application can be downloaded from the JVC KENWOOD website (https://www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/).