The Pioneer FH-S725BT 2 Din CD Receiver w/Dual Bluetooth, Spotify, USB/AUX will allow you to access the Pioneer Smart Sync app which allows you to access many navigation, communication and music streaming services from one user friendly interface on your smartphone.
Pioneer has beefed-up Bluetooth technology, allowing you to simultaneously connect and control 2 x phones to in the car. That’s right, you can now connect 2 x phones via Bluetooth, at the same time, and enjoy hands-free phone calls or music streaming. Even better, the auto connection function automatically pairs both phones so incoming calls from either of the paired phones can be answered. In addition to Dual Bluetooth connectivity, the FH-S725BT comes with AM/FM radio, CD player plus USB/Aux-In. There’s also 3 x RCA Pre-Outs that allows you to connect an extra amplifier for the front and/or rear speakers or even a subwoofer.
- Pioneer Smart Sync App. Supporting the Pioneer Smart Sync App enables you to fully utilise the power of your smartphone, it expands, it evolves, and furthers every moment you spend in your car. Including the ability to playback music from your favourite streaming source, allow music playback from up to 5 devices, make calls, listen to messages, navigate to a destination, use voice recognition and tune your audio system. (Note: Requires PSS app download and access to third party services)
- Dual Bluetooth. You can now simultaneously connect and control 2 x phones via Bluetooth. This is perfect for drivers who have two phones (work + personal), or when travelling with other passengers. The auto connection function automatically pairs the two phone so incoming calls can be picked up by either of the paired phones.
- Works with Spotify. Spotify is now a dedicated audio source, allowing you to directly control the Spotify app on a connected iPhone (via USB or Bluetooth) or Android device (via Bluetooth). Forget having to touch your phone, you can play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go using the head unit controls.
- USB Direct Control for iPhone. You’re ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPhone for music playback via an authentic Apple USB to lightning cable. Powerful tools such as Link Search and Alphabet Search help you find content faster. The system’s wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound, while keeping your iPhone charged. (It is recommended to confirm your iPhone® compatibility with the Support team or your local authorised retailer, prior to making a purchase)
- Android Music Support. Take advantage of a wired USB connection to the receiver. Sound stays clean and clear, and song, artist, time and album details are user-friendly. (It is recommended to confirm your iPhone® compatibility with the Support team or your local authorised retailer, prior to making a purchase)
- Separated Colour Customization. Lets the user match the receiver illumination to their interior lighting. Both the key illumination and screen color can be selected independently.
- Siri® Eyes Free. To minimise distractions even more while driving iPhone users can use voice commands to ask Siri questions to access many iPhone functions such as music selection; making phone calls; and listening to text message, calendar information, and reminders.