The Polk Audio MXT12 Powered Subwoofer provides Polk’s loud, low, effortless bass so you can enjoy movies, music and gaming with more impact and excitement.
All Polk loudspeakers are built to last. Its patented Dynamic Balance Array process pinpoints and eliminates electro-acoustic and mechanical issues before they become a part of the finished speaker. Being so confident of this process, Monitor XT Series is backed with a limited 5-year warranty to ensure years of listening pleasure.
- More Bass for Home Theatre and Music. Easily integrated into any home theatre or music listening environment, and featuring new woofer, amplifier, and cabinet designs—the affordably priced MXT12 fulfills the Polk promise of great sound for all.
- More Impact. Polk has always been known for speakers that produce deep, powerful, effortless bass, and the MXT12 is no exception. A big, 12” Dynamically Balanced woofer in a ported cabinet, powered by a clean and ultra-efficient 100W Class A/B amplifier delivers bass as low as 24Hz, adding more punch and impact to your favorite music, movies and video games.
- Built to Withstand the Rumble. When you want bass this loud and this low your subwoofer needs more than a great woofer and powerful amplifier to make it seem effortless. Monitor XT12 is housed in a critically braced MDF cabinet with a removable, precision-fit grille to isolate the sound of the woofer while minimising unwanted resonances and sonic interference.
- Massive Bass. Monitor X12 features a consistently variable crossover, polarity and volume control to blend the massive bass it provides, seamlessly with your system. In addition, MXT12 offers line level, LFE, and nickel plated binding post inputs, ensuring compatibility with your receiver. Plus, the MXT12 is perfect for the modern trend of integrating two subs into your home theater, for even more bass, while smoothing out the low frequencies throughout the room.
- Consistent Sound Throughout the Series. The Monitor XT Series was designed with quality, timbre consistent components throughout to enable you to mix and match models to build your dream home theater or music listening set up. Matched components provide a unified sound field with seamless speaker-to-speaker blending for truly immersive listening experiences.
- Engineered and designed in USA
- Great sound for every room
- Built to last