The Stealth Acoustics LR3G is a 3-way, full-range speaker system that becomes completely invisible after installation.
- The speaker has a rigid frame that attaches directly to standard structural framing.
- The paintable active diaphragm face is bonded to the frame of the speaker panel, creating an active area surrounded by a stable mounting area.
- The Stealth Acoustics LR3G incorporates an acoustically coupled high-power 8″ cone woofer with 3 directly coupled 25-mm neo-magnet high-frequency motors.
- Advanced internal carbon fibre materials allow for smooth frequency extension to 20 kHz. When the LR3G is installed in standard insulated 2″ x 4″ framing and allowed to function in a full 8-foot stud bay, frequency response below 45 Hz can be achieved.
- The LR3G contains three independent protection circuits (low, mid-range and high-frequency sections) that automatically reset upon reduction of excessive amplifier power.
- The LR3G may be installed in either the wall or ceiling, and on-site finishing options include latex paint, flat finish, orange peel texture, light plaster, light wallpaper, light fabric, wood veneer and other selected approved finishes.
- There is no need for special vellums or other nonstandard wallboard finishing materials. Advanced finishing methods such as Venetian plaster and select veneers are supported using special techniques.