The Stealth Acoustics LR6G is a 2-way, full-range speaker system that becomes completely invisible after installation.
- The loudspeaker has a rigid frame that attaches directly to standard structural framing.
- The paintable active diaphragm face is bonded to the frame of the speaker panel, creating an active area surrounded by a stable mounting area.
- The Stealth Acoustics LR6G incorporates an acoustically coupled, high-power 6.5″ cone woofer and directly coupled 30-mm neo-magnet high-frequency motor.
- Advanced internal carbon fibre materials allow for smooth frequency extension to 20kHz. When the LR6G is installed in standard insulated 2″ x 4″ framing and allowed to function in a full 8-foot stud bay, frequency response below 45Hz can be achieved.
- The LR6G contains two independent protection circuits (high-frequency and low-frequency sections) that automatically reset upon reduction of excessive amplifier power.
- The LR6G may be installed in either the wall or ceiling.
- On-site finishing options include latex paint, flat finish, orange peel texture, light plaster, light wallpaper, light fabric, wood veneer and other selected approved finishes.
- There is no need for special vellums or other nonstandard wallboard finishing materials. Advanced finishing methods such as Venetian plaster and select veneers are supported using special techniques.
- Recommended use: Background Distributed Audio
- Best for in-wall or in-ceiling installations