The Stealth Acoustics LR8G is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system that becomes completely invisible after installation.
- The loudspeaker has a rigid frame that attaches directly to standard structural framing.
- The paintable active diaphragm face is bonded to the frame of the speaker panel, creating an active area surrounded by a stable mounting area.
- Installation instructions are shown on a paper overlay that is to be removed before installation. The overlay can also be used as a cutting template for retrofitting the speakers into the existing wallboard.
- The LR8G may be installed in either the wall or ceiling, and on-site finishing options latex paint, flat finish, orange peel texture, light plaster, light wallpaper, light fabric, wood veneer and other selected approved finishes.
- There is no need for special vellums or other nonstandard wallboard finishing materials. Advanced finishing methods such as Venetian plaster and select veneers are supported using special techniques.
- The Stealth Acoustics LR8G incorporates an acoustically coupled high-quality, high-power 8″ cone woofer and a direct-coupled 25-mm neo-magnet high-frequency motor.
- Advanced internal carbon fibre materials allow for smooth frequency extension to 20 kHz. When the LR8G is installed in standard insulated 2″ x 4″ framing and allowed to function in a full 8-foot stud bay, frequency response below 40 Hz can be achieved.
- The LR8G contains two independent protection circuits (high-frequency and low-frequency sections) that automatically reset upon reduction of excessive amplifier power.