The Stealth Acoustics LRX83 ‘Invisible’ Speakers (Per Pair) are a three-way, full-range loudspeaker system that becomes completely invisible after installation.
- The loudspeaker has a rigid frame that attaches directly to standard structural framing.
- The paintable active diaphragm face is bonded to the frame of the speaker panel, creating an active area surrounded by a stable mounting area. Installation instructions are shown on a paper overlay that is to be removed before installation. The overlay can also be used as a cutting template for retrofitting the speakers into the existing wallboard.
- The LRX-83 may be installed in either the wall or ceiling and on-site finishing options include latex paint, light wallpaper, fabrics and selected texture coats. There is no need for nonstandard wallboard finishing materials. Advanced finishing methods such as veneer treatments may be supported using special techniques.
- The Stealth Acoustics LRX-83 incorporates an acoustically coupled high-quality low profile, high-power 8″ cone woofer, a 30-mm direct-coupled neo-magnet mid-range driver and a direct-coupled 25-mm neo-magnet high-frequency driver.
- Advanced internal materials allow for smooth frequency extension to 20 kHz. When the LRX-83 is installed in the recommended back-box, a frequency response below 40 Hz can be achieved.
- The LRX-83 contains two independent protection circuits (high/mid-frequency and low-frequency sections) that automatically reset upon reduction of excessive amplifier power.
- On-Site Finish Options include latex paint, flat finish, orange peel texture, light plaster, light wallpaper, light fabric, wood veneer and other selected approved finishes.