The Stealth Acoustics SLR8G ‘Invisible’ Single Stereo Speaker is a dual-channel, full-range speaker system that is most popularly used with dispersed audio systems since it can play both stereo channels as a single panel.
- The SLR8G has a rigid frame that attaches directly to standard structural framing and becomes completely invisible after installation.
- The paintable active diaphragm face is bonded to the frame of the speaker panel, creating an active area surrounded by a stable mounting area.
- The SLR8G incorporates an acoustically coupled high-quality, high-power 8″ cone woofer and two directly coupled 25-mm neo-magnet high-frequency motors.
- Advanced internal carbon fibre materials allow for smooth frequency extension to 20 kHz.
- When the SLR8G is installed in standard insulated 2″ x 4″ framing and allowed to function in a full 8-foot stud bay, frequency response below 45 Hz can be achieved.
- The SLR8G contains independent crossover sections and protection circuits (high-frequency and low-frequency sections) for each channel that automatically reset upon reduction of excessive amplifier power. This robust speaker is designed to last as long as your home does.
- The SLR8G may be installed in either the wall or ceiling and on-site finishing options include latex paint, light wallpaper, fabrics and selected texture coats.
- There is no need for special vellums or other nonstandard wallboard finishing materials. Advanced finishing methods such as Venetian plaster and select veneers are supported using special techniques.
- Recommended Applications: Ideal for locations where space is limited such as hallways, closets and bathrooms | Multi-Room Audio Systems | Foreground Music | Background Music.
- Recommended Installations: Flush-mounted in walls or ceilings constructed of wood or steel framing with 1/2” (12.7 mm) or thicker gypsum wallboard. Minimum 2-1/2” (63.5 mm) cavity depth required.
- On-Site Finish Options: Finish options include latex paint, flat finish, orange peel texture, light plaster, light wallpaper, light fabric, wood veneer and other selected approved finishes.