The new SVS 3000 Micro subwoofer seamlessly blends into any room and speaker system, delivering high performance audio with astonishingly rich, effortless bass.
Fully Active Dual Opposing 8-inch Drivers
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-moulded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels.
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimises distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transients
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimised powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
Innovative Motor Assembly – Maximises Current Delivery for Active Dual-Driver Array
Lightweight and rigid aluminium vented cone with composite fibre dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
Massive Output with Precise Driver Control
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier to generate massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Optimised frequency response curves for the sealed cabinet 3000 Micro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and pressurise it with accurate, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
- Sophisticated multi-band limiters enable the system to behave effortlessly move air and with complete control, even when played at extreme levels.
Power and Control
- Unrivalled Processing Power from a Home Audio Subwoofer
- Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control with the 3000 Micro Smartphone App