Featuring a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, the new SVS SB-1000 Pro delivers a more immersive audio experience
Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement
- Fibre composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass-ratio generates huge SPLs while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
- Proprietary injection moulded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion, even at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminium polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
- Powder coated FEA optimised driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
- Dual layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimising distortion and power compression.
Effortless Power with Sophisticated Control
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs coupled with efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to produce massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Sophisticated 50 Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- Optimised frequency response curves for the ported PB-1000 Pro cabinet allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurise it with accurate, heart-pounding bass.
Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimised settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with customised frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customise performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.