Equipped with a range of features you have come to expect from the ARB Deluxe bull bar, the ARB Alloy Bull Bar – Ford Everest (2015-2019) offers fantastic frontal protection in a contemporary and lightweight design.
The Alloy bar utilises ARB’s renowned manufacturing processes throughout, ensuring maximum strength and the highest level of aesthetic finish. Press forming further exemplifies this attention to detail, with smooth edges resulting in a bar that integrates with the vehicle flawlessly. These bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific design for the Ford Everest 2015+.
- 4mm alloy used for wings and pan.
- 60mm x 3mm alloy outer tube and 48mm x 3mm alloy cross tube.
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Two piece grille design for split pan.
- Extensive steel under protection panels on centre and either side.
- Press formed top pan and aluminium winch cover panel.
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications.
- Adaptive Cruise Control relocation kit (optional).
- Includes a pressed aluminium winch cover panel.
- Durable two piece buffers.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit (shown).
- Includes ARB LED indicator and clearance lights.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre frame.