Remote Central Locking
- Via the vehicle’s key fob, all of the canopy’s latches will lock or unlock simultaneously with the vehicle’s doors.
- If the vehicle is unlocked and the doors have not been opened, the Ascent canopy will auto-lock for complete autonomous security.
- If the vehicle’s keys/remote is lost or the battery goes flat, the Ascent’s manual key override located on the rear door allows access to the tub.
- A yellow anti-entrapment dial allows the rear door to be locked or unlocked from within the canopy itself.
Premium Windows with Tinted Safety Glass
- Adding to the visual appeal of the Ascent, the design features a double-curved rear door and side windows with frameless, tinted safety glass rated to international standards.
- 5mm thick with a dark grey tint (28% visual light transmission), the tinted safety glass ensures cargo is protected from UV penetration and adds security against prying eyes.
- A clear, lift-up front window provides unobstructed rear vision and the ability to clean the exterior surface of the vehicle cabin and canopy glass.
- The frameless glass’ ‘invisible’ hinge system means there are no visible holes for hinge hardware or strut brackets to complement the Ascent’s clean styling.
The Ascent canopy features popular lift-up windows to allow for easier access to the back of the utility, with the window opening self-supported by gas struts.
High-Flow Canopy Vent
- A standard feature of the Ascent canopy – the slimline, high flow canopy vent is ideal for when it comes to reducing dust ingress.
- With the open vent facing the front of the vehicle, the canopy’s interior is pressurised; preventing dust from entering from the rear door or tailgate.
- The design allows the vent to be installed even with a roof rack or roof bars fitted.