Premium Windows with Tinted Safety Glass
- Adding to the visual appeal of the Ascent, the design features a double-curved rear door and side windows with frameless, tinted safety glass rated to international standards.
- 5mm thick with a dark grey tint (28% visual light transmission), the tinted safety glass ensures cargo is protected from UV penetration and adds security against prying eyes.
- A clear, lift-up front window provides unobstructed rear vision and the ability to clean the exterior surface of the vehicle cabin and canopy glass.
Remote Central Locking to Rear Door
- For increased security, the Classic Plus’ rear door features an electronically operated exterior window release with the convenience of remote central locking.
- Via the vehicle’s key fob, the canopy’s rear door will lock or unlock simultaneously with the vehicle’s doors
- If the vehicle is unlocked and the doors have not been opened, the Classic Plus’ rear door will auto-lock.
- If the vehicle’s keys/remote is lost or the battery goes flat, the Classic Plus’ manual key override on the rear door allows access to the tub.
- Side lift-up windows feature mechanical twist-lock D handles which are locked and unlocked via supplied keys.
- A yellow anti-entrapment dial allows the rear door to be locked or unlocked from within the canopy itself.
Lift-Up or Sliding Windows with Secure Locking System
The lift-up window that works for one or both of the sides of the Classic Plus provides easier access to the back of the utility. Also, it features an inbuilt rain gutter system to avoid water ingress and feature gas struts for the self-supported window opening. As a standard fitment on all Classic Plus canopies, sliding side windows feature four lockable positions.