The ARB Commercial Bull Bar – Ford Ranger PX (2011-2015) incorporates many of the strength related features of a Deluxe bull bar. It provides considerable frontal protection but achieve cost savings through a simplified manufacturing process.
ARB’s Commercial bar for the Ford Ranger offers superior protection via its unique design featuring heavy gauge steel tube for the centre and outer frame whilst forgoing a number of cosmetic features such as colour coding and urethane buffers.It is available to suit all Ranger models and is equally suited to winch and non winch applications.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford Ranger and maximise functionality.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Heavy gauge 76.1mm centre frame tube and 47.6 outer frame tube.
- Equally suited to winch and non winch applications.
- Winch model will accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Recessed indicators and parking lights.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top tube of the bar.
- Optional under panel kit available for additional stone protection.
- Supplied in a durable black powder coat finish.