The ARB Deluxe Bull Bar – Ford Courier (1999-2007) is manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability. It is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the Courier models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. A cover panel finishes off the bar for when a winch is not fitted. These bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Courier and maximise functionality.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications.
- Winch model will accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top tube.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.