The feature packed flagship of the ARB frontal protection range, the ARB Deluxe Bull Bar – Ford F250/F350 (2000-on) are available in a number of different models including bull bars, winch bars and combination bars (shown).
Combination bars are compatible with a selection of Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount winches, and are available to suit the F350. These bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford F250 and maximise functionality.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications.
- Will accommodate Warn low mount model electric winches from 10,000lb to 16,500lb.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF driving lights.
- Recessed indicators and parking lights.
- Durable tow points incorporated into the chassis brackets.
- Two aerial brackets located in the frame of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.
- Fitting time: approx 3 hours.