Manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability, the ARB Deluxe Bull Bar – Ford Ranger PX MKII (2015-2018) is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the Ford Ranger PXII models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. A cover panel finishes off the bar for when a winch is not fitted. To complement the bar, optional fog light kits are also available.
These bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford Ranger PXII and maximise functionality.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications.
- Will accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Recessed indicators and parking lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top frame of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.