The Under Vehicle Protection protects your vehicle’s underbody which is most prone to damage during off-road trails.
ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection sets comes with protection panels that are directly attached to the chassis, giving your Mazda BT50 an unrivaled safeguard.
- Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
- Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Vehicle specific design to complement the BT-50 and maximise functionality
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
- All steel components are protected with zinc plating
- Under vehicle protection for the Mazda BT-50 consists of four panels. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case
- Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat