The Under Vehicle Protection protects your vehicle’s underbody which is most prone to damage during off-road trails.
ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection sets comes with protection panels that are directly attached to the chassis, giving your Mazda BT50 an unrivaled safeguard.
- Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
- Under vehicle protection panels are stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Mazda BT-50 2021+ and maximise functionality
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
- All steel components are protected with either powder coating or zinc plating
- Under vehicle protection for the Mazda BT-50 consists of four panels. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the front bar to the transmission
- Compatible with ARB bull bars, as well as recovery points
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- Zinc plated and finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat