With a more low profile design, the ARB Sahara Bar – Ford Ranger (2006- 2011) provides an alternative look to the range of Deluxe bars, whilst retaining many of the strength and protection features.
Offering significantly greater protection than the factory bumper, the Sahara bar is available with or without the polished centre tube and can accommodate a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. These bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford Ranger and maximise functionality.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Bar can be configured with or without 76mm polished centre tube.
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications.
- Will accommodate Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the [pan] [other] of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Injection moulded fog light/turn signal surrounds.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Durable tow points incorporated into the chassis.
- Two aerial brackets located in the wing of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.