The ARB Summit Sahara Bar – Ford Ranger PX MKII (2015-2018) is similar to the Summit bull bar and offers a stylish alternative that complements the vehicle design, whilst retaining many of the strength and protection features.
Offering significantly greater protection than the factory bumper, the Summit Sahara bar is available with or without the polished centre tube, can accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount winches. The new bar also includes provision for original equipment front parking sensors as standard. Blanking plugs are included for those vehicles not equipped with OE sensors. Optional fog lights and colour coding can also be specified.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford Ranger PXII.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side, the centre panel includes additional laser cut holes for additional airflow.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert relocation kit (optional).
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Includes provision for OE front parking sensors as standard, blanking plugs are supplied if no OE parking sensors are fitted.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit.
- Includes ARB’s LED, indicator and clearance light.
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps.
- Two aerial brackets located in the wings of the bar.
- Corrosion resistant primer.
- Supplied in a durable black powder coat finish with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.