The ARB Summit Sahara Bull Bar – Ford Everest (2019-Present) is winch compatible and provides next-generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard.
ARB bars are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specific design for the MY19 Ford Everest, suiting all models including those with Adaptive Cruiser Control and Semi-Auto Active Park Assist.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 30mm edge radius on wings and centre section.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Three-piece grille design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on centre and either side.
- Formed cover straps.
- Press formed top pan and winch cover panel.
- Includes provision for OE front parking sensors and Semi-Auto Active Park Assist with parking sensor plugs included for non-sensor models.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located below each buffer.
- Durable two-piece buffers.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit.
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance light.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube.
- Corrosion resistant primer.
- Finished in a hard wearing black powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles