The Recovery Points allow your vehicle to handle stress safely caused by an angled pull during vehicle recovery.
ARB’s Recovery Points show off high-quality features with its intensive research and design process before going onto the market. Also, it has a vehicle-specific mounting that allows complicated mounting systems to have an accurate fitment.
- Constructed from high grade steel and featuring a long slot design for a side-angled pull.
- Unique, long slot design allows bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels)
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability
- Finished in a hard-wearing red powder coat for maximum visibility
- High tensile bolts
- Compatible with fleet vehicle OH&S requirements
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions