The Under Vehicle Protection keeps your vehicle’s underbody free from potential road damages.
ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection allows your vehicle to endure and challenging terrains with its vehicle-specific mounting that also protects it from the bull bar.
- Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
- Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series MY16 and maximise functionality
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
- All steel components are protected with zinc plating
- Under vehicle protection for the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series MY16 consists of three panels and a transfer case guard. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case
- Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat