A Home Theatre receiver is the heart of a home theatre system and provides most, if not all, the inputs and outputs that connect everything, including your sources and video displays. AudioControl home theatre receivers provide both the brains and brawn desired by performance oriented home theatre enthusiasts.
Precise processing and detailed audio convsion decodes today’s hi-definition digital signals for both audio and video applications including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS:XTM, DTS-HD Master Audio and full 4K at 50/60 Hz support with HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
The powerful high-current amplification in AudioControl receivers provide power levels that can drive even the most aggressive speaker systems and helps transform your living room, media space or theatre into a movie lover’s ‘nirvana’.
The results are home theatre receivers that deliver unsurpassed levels of performance. If you believe perfection is possible, then you deserve an AudioControl receiver in your home cinema system.
The Audio Control Concert AVR-7
The Concert AVR-7 delivers the high-end audio and video experience that movie lovers crave! Now supporting Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM, the new Concert AVR-7 audio platform, combined with the latest in 4K Ultra HD video processing, results in the ultimate viewing and listening experience.
Behind its contemporary visual design, the Concert AVR-7 benefits from the audio performance that AudioControl is renowned for. Its powerful theatre amplifier creates a truly incredible audio platform that turns watching a movie in your living room, media space or theatre into a movie lover’s ‘nirvana’.
The Concert AVR-7 produces 100 watts per channel which provides the sonic horse-power to drive many of today’s most demanding speaker systems. Using the proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup Dirac Live, optimisation for all home cinema environments is easier and better sounding than ever.
Fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD 50/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2 compatibility, the Concert AVR-7 is ready for the latest advances in home theatre entertainment and content.
Often described as ‘two separates’ performing as one, AudioControl’s Concert Series Receivers are probably the best sounding on the market today!
- 7.1.4 Home Theatre 4K Ultra HD supporting HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2
- Supports transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM
- Seven channels of high-current, Class AB amplification delivers 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Dirac Live® Room Correction
- 7 HDMI; COAX SPDIF x 4; Toslink x 2; RCA Phono x 6
- Dual HDMI outputs (ARC supported)
- USB Input for connection to iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and other portable music players and mass storage devices
- Supports MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio), WAV, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio CODEC) and MPEG-4 AAC (i-Tunes) playback
- HD Surround modes include Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X ready with future firmware update
- Also supported Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Stereo Downmix, Dolby Digital 5.1 + Dolby Surround, DTS 5.1, DTS 5.1 Stereo Downmix, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS96/24
- Custom Install control ready with IP, RS232, 12 volt trigger and IR control options
- Internet radio
- Programmable Remote control provided
Dolby Atmos® for the home represents every sound in the original cinema mix as an audio object. Extensions to the Dolby AudioTM CODECs, along with an advanced scalable algorithm, allow Dolby Atmos to be delivered via Blu-ray Disc and streaming media. AudioControl’s Concert AVR-7 adapts the cinema experience to your home theatre using up to 12 channels (for configurations above 8 channels, additional power amplification is required), recreating the original artistic concept.
Creating a life like audio experience in a cinema or at home has always presented a challenge. DTS:X makes sound move around you like it would in real life – without requiring specific speakers or custom configurations. Moviemakers can now immerse you deeper in the experience than ever before. The Concert AVR-7 supports DTS:X and will bring the mix designed for movie theatres into your home.
The Concert AVR-7 uses a built in proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup function from Dirac Research. Using a PC/MAC based application, Dirac Live® determines the essential speaker settings for all the speakers in your system. It also calculates room equalisation (Room EQ) filter values to remove some of the worst effects of resonant frequencies in the listening room. The result is improved staging, better clarity and intelligibility in music and vocals and deeper, tighter bass without resonance.
The Concert AVR-7 is ready for the next generation of digital media entertainment. The AVR-7 supports both HDMI 2.0 for 4K 50/60 Hz playback and HDCP 2.2 copy protection. Current standard definition and 1080p content benefit from beautiful upscaling to 4k Ultra HD. Featuring 7 HDMI inputs and 3 HDMI outputs, the AVR-7 supports multiple displays in zone 1 and full HD video and audio for the second zone.
- Video Inputs: 7 HDMI
- Audio Inputs: 7 HDMI, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink Optical, 6 RCA, 1 USB, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio
- Nominal Audio Input Sensitivity: 1V-4V
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Speaker Level Channels: 7
- Power Output (8Ω) 100W per channel
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
- Preamp Audio Outputs: 7 main channels, 4 Dolby Atmos Height, 2 subwoofer
- Main Video Outputs: Dual (2) HDMI (ARC supported)
- Second Zone Output: 1 HDMI, 1 stereo analog audio
- Headphone Outputs: 1 1/8″ mini
- Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100 dB/110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.2 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: -100dB
- IP Ethernet
- RS-232 Serial Control: 1 DB-9
- 12 Volt Trigger Outputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- IR Receiver Inputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- Power Consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Power Consumption (idle, typical usage): 100W
- Power Consumption (maximum): 1500W
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (idle): 280 (40 BTU/hr/channel)
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (1/8th power – normal listening): 1145 (163 BTU/hr/channel)
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (maximum): 1945 (278 BTU/hr/channel)
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 17”W x 16.5”D x 7”H (4U)
- Weight: 47.0lbs (21.3kg)
In The Box:
- Concert AVR-7
- HTR-2 Remote
- Setup Microphone
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Warranty Info