Adding a sub? Planning a full system?
Either way, the Audio Control Matrix Plus line driver will get the best signal from your factory sound system to your amplifiers.
Modern car stereos boast many features but in many cases rather low pre-amp outputs, especially at low levels.
Turn your stereo to a normal volume level, send the signal through a 20-foot cable, and your amps may end up with very little audio signal resulting in weak sound.
- High signal voltage capability: 13 volts peak output
- 24dB of gain
- Six channels of input and output
- Balanced differential inputs
- Low-impedance outputs
- Optional Remote Level Control (ACR-1)
- PFM Subsonic filter
- Output level controls
- Ultra-low distortion, ultra-quiet operation
- Selectable ground isolation
- Optimum voltage indicator LED’s