Take your entertainment to another level with the Midex floor standing speakers. The Midex cabinet uses the Sandwich Construction and has an internal reinforcement structure made from open-cell Ceramic Foam. This very expensive high-tech material is unique in that it consists mostly of air, surrounded by a network of ceramic that’s nearly as hard as diamond.
In its internal structure, the Midex also features a new Honeycomb Sandwich Board, this material is very light and rigid and a lot better in avoiding unwanted vibrations and resonances than the commonly used MDF. Easy installation and sure footing on any surface. Equipped with standard M8 threads, this can easily be upgraded with Audio Physic VCF V Magnetic Plus Vibration Control Feet. These feet noticeably improve audio fidelity, reproduction authenticity and protect sensitive floors from scratches.
- 3-Way with three different drivers that share reproduction of the entire frequency range
- Sandwich Cabinet Construction to stop the speaker cabinet from developing an acoustical life of its own
- Optional Vibration Control Feet to provide a substantial improvement of sound performance
- Vibration Control Terminal to avoid unwanted vibrations
- Hyper Holographic Cone Tweeter & Midrange to guarantee an authentic rendition of the music
- Active Cone Damping to reduce resonances in metal diaphragms
- Ceramic Coated Aluminium Cone, light and rigid, is immune against any partial oscillations
- Honeycomb Sandwich Board, very light and a lot better in avoiding unwanted vibrations and resonances
- Dual Basket Design
- Ceramic Foam Bracing
- Optional Bi-Wiring/Bi-Amping Terminal