The Aurender N150 High Performance Caching Music Streamer represents the entry-level point of Aurender’s range of music servers/ streamers. It delivers exceptional audio performance and is the perfect model to choose if, for example, you are upgrading from a laptop-based audio system. N150 is the latest iteration of the legendary N100H and incorporates several upgrades and improvements that bring it to a new level of audio performance and functionality. The heart of the N150 is the newly specified low-power Intel dual-core CPU providing low-noise processing for the desirable quiet background your music will emerge from.
- Innovative Technology. The N150 digital music player incorporate technology derived from the best-in-class models.
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for Network Connectivity. For network connectivity, streaming, upgrades and file transfers, the N150 has a Gigabit Ethernet Port along with two USB 2.0 data ports for copying files from a USB HDD or USB thumb drive.
- Copying Content. Loading music into your Aurender is simple and easy. You can choose between two methods depending upon where your digital music library currently resides – direct from a USB storage device or over the network from a NAS.
- The Aurender Conductor App Takes Control of Your Music. The Aurender Conductor App turns your iPad, iPhone, Android phone or tablet into a highly versatile user interface for Aurender Music Servers making managing, viewing, playing and streaming high-resolution music collections a breeze.
- MQA Core Decoder (optional in-app purchase). Aurender’s MQA Core Decoder upgrade enables first unfold to play MQA files through a non-MQA certified DAC at up to 88.2kHz or 96kHz. The Core Decoder can also deliver the first unfold to MQA certified DACs requiring it so the DAC can perform the final rendering.
- USB HD and NAS (Network-Attached Storage) Support. Best performance occurs when music is stored on the Aurender’s internal storage.
- Network Streaming with Solid-State Drive (SSD) Caching Playback. After a song or album is selected from the Aurender Conductor App, that specific music is cached to the 240GB SSD from the internal HDD and the N150 will then playback directly from the SSD.
- Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Output with Noise-Free Power Circuitry. The dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 output is designed to deliver an exceptionally transparent audio signal, free of noise and shielded from any outside electrical or RFI interference.
- Linear Power Supply. A full-linear power supply provides clean and stable power to the CPU and audio output circuitry. Linear supplies are renowned for their ability to deliver a wide dynamic range capability, deep and powerful low frequency response and a wide and deep soundstage.
- Remote Internet Technical Support. In the unlikely event you may need technical support, you can do so right from the Aurender Conductor App. Sending a Remote Support Request from the app allows engineers to quickly diagnose and correct problems over the Internet, should they ever occur.