The Aurender N200 High Performance Caching Music Streamer represents a milestone in the ever-expanding offerings of music server / streamers from Aurender. Its combination of exceptional audio performance, unique feature set and selling price make the N200 a highly desirable model within the Aurender range.
N200 is yet another leap in audio performance that one would expect from a new Aurender model. Updated and improved upon by virtue of an all-new low-power Intel quad-core processor, low-noise linear power supply and increased system memory brings higher fidelity to your digital files and streams. A beautiful machined aluminium chassis sporting a 6.9” colour LCD display lends the N200 the look of a mini N20.
- Innovative Technology. The N200 digital music server / streamer incorporates technology derived from the best-in-class models.
- Storage, Your Way. Many consumers today are using streaming services exclusively. For these users, no internal hard drive is necessary, however the N200 has a rear panel tray that can accommodate dual 2.5″ HDDs or SSDs. Either drive is user installed at purchase, any time thereafter or never.
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for Network Connectivity. For network connectivity, streaming, upgrades and file transfers, N200 has a Gigabit Ethernet Port along with two USB 2.0 data ports for copying files from a USB HDD or USB thumb drive.
- Copying Content. Loading music into your Aurender is simple and easy. You can choose between two simple methods depending upon where you digital music library currently resides – direct from a USB storage device or over the network from a NAS.
- The Aurender Conductor App Takes Control Of Your Music. The Aurender Conductor App turns your iPad, Android phone or tablet into a highly versatile user interface for Aurender Music Servers making managing, viewing, playing and streaming high-resolution music collections a breeze.
- MQA Core Decoder (optional in-app purchase). Aurender’s optional MQA Core Decoder upgrade enables first unfold to play MQA files through a non-MQA certified DAC at up to 88.2kHz or 96kHz. The Core Decode upgrade can also deliver the first unfold to MQA certified DACs requiring it so the DAC can perform the final rendering.
- USB HDD and NAS (Network-Attached Storage) Support. Best performance occurs when music is stored on the Aurender’s internal storage.
- Network Streaming With Solid-State Drive (SSD) Caching Playback. After a song or album is selected from the Aurender Conductor App, that specific music is cached to the 240GB NVMe SSD from the internal drive and the N200 will then playback directly from the SSD. This minimises wear and tear on the drives as after loading to the caching drive, the storage drive(s) goes idle.
- Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Output With Noise-Free Power Circuitry. The dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 output is designed to deliver an exceptionally transparent audio signal, free of noise and shielded from any outside electrical or RFI interference.
- Ultra High-Quality SPDIF Digital Audio Output. SPDIF audio outputs differ from asynchronous (USB) outputs in that the clocking is done from within the server as opposed to the DAC.
- Linear Power Supply. A full-linear power supply provides clean and stable power to the CPU and audio output circuitry. Linear supplies are renowned for their ability to deliver a wide dynamic range capability, deep and powerful low frequency response and a wide and deep soundstage.
- Remote Internet Technical Support. In the unlikely event you may need technical support, you can do so right from the Aurender Conductor App. Sending a Remote Support Request from the app allows engineers to quickly diagnose and correct problems over the Internet, should they occur.