The Brax Gl 3 Graphic Series Midrange Set makes no compromises in terms of design, technology or sound. Our engineers focussed on great sound quality while extending the technological limits once further.
A perfect team with maximum tonal harmony – the high-end midrange driver GL3 is the ideal complement for exceptional three-way constellations in combination with the tweeter GL1 and the mid-woofer GL6. Lively, dynamic sound characteristics and its particularly wide frequency range – makes the GL3 ideal for an extraordinary acoustical experience. MicroSphere – the material for maximum acoustic precision. State-of-the-art technology – the cone is driven by a particularly linear neodymium magnet system, which is integrated into the aerodynamically sophisticated die-cast aluminium basket. Details well-thought-out to the end – each pair of speakers is given its own serial number and recorded in a service database.
- Very stiff lightweight paper cone with unique “MicroSphere” coating consisting of micro ceramic hollow spheres embedded in a polymer layer
- Low-reflection rubber surround for smooth high frequency roll-off
- Aerodynamically shaped aluminum diecast basket with optimized voice coil ventilation
- Coated dustcap for optimization of the frequency response in the upper midrange area
- Ultra-precise machined, vented neodymium magnet system for highest magnetic flux linearity
Note: The enclosure should always be filled with appropriate damping material.