The Brax GX2000 2 Channel Amplifier is described as truly high-end amplifier, for precise and natural sound reproduction.
The advanced circuit board layout, along with short signal paths and handpicked components “made in Germany”, ensures a pristine listening experience and emphasizes the puristic design as well as the high-end philosophy of the amplifiers and the most discerning of audiophiles. The solid terminals that are gold-plated will accommodate cables up to 50mm², as well as a separate terminal for connecting a BRAX IPC Capacitor directly to the switching transistors.
- Low internal resistance due to solid gold-plated terminals for power cables up to 50 mm²/ gauge 1 and speaker cables up to 6 mm²/ gauge 6
- Separate terminal to connect a BRAX IPC directly to the switching transistors
- Signal inputs with high-end signal capacitors for a perfect and pure sound quality
- Each amplifier is available in black or silver finish either with a short or extended heatsink
- Especially developed transformers with high-efficient core materials guarantee a total output power of more than 1,000 Watts
- Solid heatsink made of special aluminium alloy for a perfect cooling of the transistors in the power supply and output stage
- 32 hand-selected high-end MOSFET transistors for brilliant sound
- The level controls for the input sensitivity adjustment are placed under the name plate, thus the amplifier has a clean and puristic design
- Adjustment range 1.0 V to 8.0 V
- Handcrafted in Germany