The Bushranger® Night Hawk LED Driving Lights take performance, looks and usability to a whole new level.
- Durable Exterior: Hard coated polycarbonate lens offers long term scratch resistance ensuring maximum optical efficiency for years to come. UV stable AkzoNobel powder coat, polycarbonate lens and covers ensure long term durability.
- Built Tough: Pressure die-cast aluminium housing and strong, 4mm thick steel bracket will handle even the toughest tracks.
- High Output OSRAM LED’S: 37 genuine, high output OSRAM LED’s for unmatched performance. 175W and 10,800 effective lumens per light.
- Modern Electronics Design: Built in Transistor switching simplifies wiring installation by removing the need for traditional 12V relays. PWM dimming capability for brightness control at the turn of a dial.
- Active Temperature Control System: Intelligent on-board monitoring of the LED temperatures, combined with the superior cooling design allows for maximum output in all conditions.
- Superior Cooling Design: Large air intakes channel cool air over the heatsink for unmatched cooling efficiency, allowing for the use of higher-powered LED’s.
- Versatile Installation: Unique shape and low-profile design allows for diverse fitments where regular 9” round lights may not suit.
- Changeable Beam Pattern: Clip on/clip off protective covers allow for quick changes between beam patterns.1 x Spot, 1 x Flood included.