Cambridge Audio C46 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.25 with More info
2 Driver, 2 Way In-Ceiling Speakers
Online & Store
Cambridge Audio’s virtually invisible in-ceiling speakers are loved around the world. With a product for every need, each speaker is designed with a focus on sound quality and tested to ensure they provide wide dispersion and impressive frequency response right across the spectrum of sound. The full range is IP65 rated for suitability in high-humidity and dusty environments. Use of plastic in the woofer prevents moisture absorption, produces a wider frequency response and provides greater control over cone movement.
The C46 uses a single 2.25” BMR driver to seamlessly cover the entire frequency range from 120Hz to 20kHz.
Cambridge Audio’s proprietary Balanced Mode Radiator speaker design provides unrivalled sound dispersion and across the board frequency response, by combining ‘bending wave’ and pistonic movements.
Bezel-less construction makes these in-ceiling speakers perfect for seamless, discrete integration anywhere. Add to this the C46s flexible installation options, being small enough to fit in a standard 3” ceiling spotlight hole, and you can see why it’s one of their most popular products!
• Single BMR driver to seamlessly cover the entire frequency range from 120Hz to 20kHz
• Metal back box integrated into the product
• Fits into standard 75mm (3’’) ceiling spotlight mounting hole
- Frequency Response: 120Hz – 20kHz
- Impendance: 8 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x 2.25” (57mm) BMR driver
- Dimensions: (H x D)98 x Ø 88mm (3.6 x Ø 3.4”) Mounting hole required: Ø 75mm (3”)
- Weight: 0.46kg (1.01 lbs)
120Hz – 20kHz
2.25″ BMR Driver
Cambridge Audio C46 In-Ceiling Speaker
In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speaker