The Chord C-lite optical cable is an original Chord Company design. The C-lite is available in a variety of lengths, fitted with both Toslink and mini-jack optical plugs. This means it can be connected to many of the miniature DACs and DAPs currently available, without having to use a signal degrading adaptor. The Chord C-lite uses a wide bandwidth PMA optical cable the ends of which have been polished to improve bandwidth. The central conductor is protected by an internal jacket of soft PVC which is then covered with a hard skin PVC outer jacket. This helps to prevent crush damage and is flexible enough to allow a tight bend radius without affecting the light carrier.
▪ Original Chord Company design
▪ Available in a variety of lengths
▪ Wide bandwidth PMA optical cable with polished ends
▪ Soft PVC internal jacket and hard skin PVC outer jacket to give protection while maintaining flexibility
▪ Available in both Toslink – Toslink and mini-jack – Toslink