The very first Tuned ARAY cable we produced was the Chord Sarum Digital. When we heard what it could do we developed it for analogue and power cables too. Some say digital cables don’t make a difference? Well it’s true that a lot of digital cables are fundamentally 75 Ohm coaxial designs, but Tuned ARAY is different – it’s a unique conductor configuration.
- Clearway digital uses the same Tuned Conductor geometry as the original Sarum Digital.
- That makes it a very special digital cable and one you probably need to listen to.
It isn’t necessarily detail you’re listening for, it’s something far easier to hear: musical coherence – something that a lot of what used to be called “entry level” equipment is getting very good at producing. The Clearway Digital can be fitted with silver-plated Chord Company VEE 3 RCA plugs, silver-plated BNC connectors and/or mono mini-jacks to suit mini/portable DACs etc. The standard length is 1m, with custom lengths available to order.
▪ FiHed with Chord VEE 3 RCA plugs
▪ ARAY technology
▪ Direct silver-plating technology
▪ Solid core, oxygen free copper signal conductor
▪ Low loss, high performance polyethlene insulation
▪ High density braided shield