ChordMusic is the most transparent cable we’ve heard. So clear that we could hear each change we made. First we tried a material designed to minimise mechanical noise. The original prototype RCA was astonishing just as it was, but we were curious. The noise reduction material bought extra clarity and silence, which improved further when we fitted a lightweight, external silver-plated braid over the cable assembly. ChordMusic also features a unique insulation material we call Taylon® – designed as an improvement to the widely used PTFE. Taylon® is phase stable and that stability, combined with our unique Super ARAY geometry, means we can take cable performance to a completely new level.
▪ Taylon® insula9on material. Chord’s best-performing material dielectric ever; phase-stable at room temperatures
▪ Super ARAY technology
▪ Fitted with new PTFE precision engineered RCA plug
▪ Micro-polished silver-plated conductors
▪ Three external layers of noise reducing materials, contributing to reduce mechanical and external noise
▪ Meticulously hand assembled at The Chord Company
▪ Minimum length of 1m