Speaker cables need to carry as much information as possible and critically, they need to carry dynamic information
– particularly the micro-dynamic detail that sets the rhythm and structure of a piece of music. Without that, everything is going to sound ordinary and uninvolving.
Sarsen has a white PVC outer jacket, FEP insulated oxygen free copper conductors arranged in twisted pair configuration,
it’s easy to work with, very flexible and has an overall diameter of 3.2mm! It’s discrete to the point of invisibility. It can often be tucked between the carpet and the skirting board.
Despite the size, Sarsen is a proper speaker cable. It carries a musical signal with a real sense of life and dynamics – and it’s small enough for speaker-cable-hating partners to find entirely acceptable.
▪ 2 x 18 AWG multi-stranded oxygen free copper
▪ Twisted pair configuration
▪ FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene) insulation
▪ Discrete 3.8mm diameter
▪ White PVC outer jacket
▪ Ideal for discreet, performance installations