Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.
▪ Sarum T brings the remarkable beneﬁts of Chord’s proprietry Taylon® insulation material
▪ Super ARAY technology brings new level of musicality Cost Ex $2,181.82
▪ Unique coaxial structure used speciﬁcally for digital CPR Ex $1,636.36
▪ Single central conductor that is micro polished before being silver-plated
▪ Shielded with heavy gauge silver-plated wire helix
▪ Separate signal and return conductors
▪ Utilises new PTFE RCA plugs, XLR (AES-EBU) or BNC connector