Chord Sarum was the cable that changed everything. It was where we developed Tuned/Super ARAY conductor geometry and one of the most exciting things we’ve ever done. Sarum T is the latest version of this award-winning range and features our unique Taylon® insulation. Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits. The Sarum T streaming cable has been developed for use with digital audio streaming components – we can’t call them Ethernet cables because they’re not the same.
▪ Sarum T brings the remarkable beneﬁts of Chord’s proprietry Taylon® insulation material
▪ Super ARAY technology brings additional ARAY conductors, bringing big improvements
▪ Uses sub-miniature coaxial cables for data transmission
▪ Micro-polished silver-plated copper conductors
▪ High density silver-plated braid with foil wrap
▪ All connections carefully soldered rather than crimped