Digital cables are not all the same and it doesn’t take much listening to hear that. Detail is great, but it is pointless hearing everything the bass and drums are doing if they’re not doing it together. The Shawline Digital brings coherence and detail together.
The Shawline Digital uses an ARAY conductor configuration that immediately makes it very different to most other digital cables. Just for a start – and like our other digital cables it uses identical conductors for the signal and the return, and there’s an ARAY conductor as well. The Shawline Digital uses silver-plated PTFE insulated conductors and they’re surrounded by a dual layer high density braid and foil shield to minimise high frequency interference. The design is influenced by the high end digital cables that we developed, particularly by the degree of musical coherence they bought to systems.
▪ New ARAY tri-conductor geometry – optimised for high speed digital signal transmission
▪ Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation
▪ Dual layer combination high frequency effective shield
▪ Built by hand at The Chord Company
▪ Fitted with silver-plated Chord VEE 3 RCA plugs