Using identical conductors for signal and return is a very easy was of improving the performance of an audio cable – something we’ve been doing for many years. With many XLR cables, the two signal wires end up being used to carry the hot (in phase) and the cold (out of phase) signals, while the earth/return connection is made with the shield.
▪ Tuned ARAY conductor geometry
▪ Neutrik XLR plugs with silver-plated contacts
▪ Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation
▪ Twin layer, high-density silver-plated braid shield
▪ PTFE insulation and precision PTFE outer extrusion
▪ Built by hand at The Chord Company to extremely tight tolerances