The Clarion CMS20 Source Unit is a Digital Media Receiver with Watertight Commander.
- Engineered to Withstand Water and Salt. The CMS20 source unit is IPX6 tested to provide water intrusion and salt protection, so you can move to the music with peace of mind.
- Full Dot Matrix LCD Display. The CMS20 is equipped with a Full Dot Matrix LCD Display that provides clear and smooth text. Additionally, the display is designed to help users effortlessly navigate through radio or satellite radio presets, smart device content lists and USB music folders.
- Watertight Display Controller. With the CMS20 Black Box installed, you can control everything from the wired watertight controller. The simple, robust design maximises reliability, while the IPX6 tested front LCD panel offers superior resistance to the elements as well as glare reduction and anti-fogging characteristics.
- Hideaway Source Unit for Installation Flexibility. Clarion’s CMS20 is a digital media hub that has been designed specifically for boats with a compact Black Box and weather protected controller. The essentials including Bluetooth and AM / FM / Weather Band are built-in, with a wide variety of connections including SiriusXM, AUX and USB/iPod® so you can create a system that gives you a custom audio listening experience.
- Bluetooth Quality Streaming powered by Qualcomm® aptX™ audio. Enjoy high fidelity Bluetooth streaming thanks to aptX codec support. This technology maintains the quality of your music when enjoying it over Bluetooth and does not degrade the detail or introduce latency in your playback. Now, even while streaming wirelessly, the CMS20 can reproduce the full audio bandwidth for high quality sound while out on the water.
- Stay Connected to Your Music on iPod, iPhone® and USB Flash Memory. Get away from it all, but stay connected to your music on iPod, iPhone and USB flash memory. Just use the cable that came with your iPod or iPhone, and connect to the USB input to display song/artist/album information on the CMS20’s display.
- SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio with Optional Tuner (SXV100 / 200 / 300). Connect, control and enjoy all of SiriusXM Satellite Radio’s offerings on your boat. Whether listening to commercial-free music, sports talk or news radio, all available 24/7, bring the hottest in entertainment on-board and on your journey.
- Global Radio Tuner with Weather Band. The built-in multi-band tuner supports reception of radio stations just about anywhere in the world — which is nice when you’re sailing around the globe or just across the bay. With weather band, you’ll always have the latest weather updates including automatic reception of emergency information to keep your voyage as smooth as possible.
- Built-in High Pass and Low Pass Filters. The CMS20’s internal High Pass and Low Pass filters allow your speakers to perform at the precise levels that they were meant to be heard. Enjoy bass with more muscle and highs with more clarity.
- 6-Channel 2-Volt RCA Outputs Make It Easy to Expand and Upgrade. Equipped with 6-channel line outputs, you have independent controls over each channel for amplification. Front and rear speakers will retain fader and balance control while the subwoofer levels can be adjusted from the source unit for on the fly changes.
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity with Optional Interface Module (Clarion MW6). Clarion marine source units are able to be seamlessly added to a boat’s onboard NMEA 2000 network, enabling control of Clarion source units directly from the boat’s Multi-Function Display (MFD) device. Clarion marine source units allow boaters to control various audio system functions, including source and track selection, play / pause and more, directly from their MFD. Additionally, two-way communication between a Clarion source unit and MFD allows source selection, song / track / album title, radio frequency and more to display on the MFD interface.