Control4 8-Channel Light Dimmer V2
Control4 DIN-Rail 8-Channel Lighting Dimmer V2 – Enjoy smart lighting throughout your entire home.
Centralised Lighting modules move lighting load control from wall boxes to a central control panel. This assembly eliminates wall clutter and gives you more freedom for interior design, while still allowing lighting control from keypads, touch screens, mobile devices and remotes.
The Control4 8 Channel Dimmer provides centralised dimming control of up to eight dimmable light loads. It is an adaptive phase dimmer, so each channel supports a variety of load types including incandescent, halogen, electronic low-voltage (solid-state) transformer, magnetic (iron core) low-voltage transformer, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, LED, and motor. The 8-Channel Dimmer automatically detects the load type and sets the appropriate dimming mode.
- Each module controls up to eight circuits of lighting (or other loads), removing the need for dimmers and switches on the walls in the living space
- Easily accessible buttons allow manual control for testing and emergencies
- Status LEDs indicate on/off status
- Can be installed in either a Control4 5-Slot or 2-Slot panel or in a third-party DIN rail panel
- Controls up to eight (8) loads and supports a variety of load types
- Each channel can be set to different dimming modes including Switch Mode, Forward Phase Mode, Reverse Phase Mode or Autodetect Mode
- Channel buttons allow for toggling on/off or ramping up/down a load
- Channel status LEDs indicate whether a load is on, off or in short circuit fault
- Module override button allows toggling between the module override scene and all channels off or setting the module override scene to current channel levels
- Module status LED indicates if module power is on with normal operation, off or in thermal overload
- Link/Activity LED indicates system link status, communication activity or firmware update status
- Reset button can be use for factory default or various IP configuration settings
- Auxiliary override connection allows a standard line-voltage toggle switch to control the attached lights before the control system is installed or in case the controller malfunctions
- Module can be installed in either a Control4® 5 or 2-slot panel or a third-party DIN rail panel
Control4 8-Channel Lighting Dimmer V2