Control4 Wireless Thermostat Controller
Easily add advanced temperature control to any home.
The Control4 Wireless Thermostat by Aprilaire was jointly developed with the climate control experts at Aprilaire to deliver a reliable and sophisticated thermostat that consistently delivers the right level of comfort in the most efficient way possible. With advanced presets and scheduling, the thermostat works with your customers instead of forcing them to fit climate control into a rigid schedule.
Heating and cooling your home can be expensive—especially if your HVAC system is cranking when it doesn’t need to be. Let your smart home orchestrate the proper set of functions to ensure optimal temperature efficiently. Shades raise or lower based on time of day, fans can turn on and off to help circulate air, and the AC or heat can turn on just before you arrive home, welcoming you back with the perfect temperature.
MORE THAN JUST A THERMOSTAT
With Control4, a smart home has the ability to respond intelligently to changing conditions. Many “smart” thermostats give you the option of setting minimum and maximum temperatures for various times of the day and may give you different programs for weekdays and weekends. But there are many limitations. With Control4, your thermostat can determine what “mode” your house is in and respond with the perfect temperature, whether you’re home or away. It can even adjust based on sunrise or sunset, or adapt to the current season.
HIDDEN THERMOSTAT—TIDY WALLS
The Control4 thermostat can also receive and respond to external input. Often the most convenient location for a thermostat is not necessarily the best place for the temperature sensor. You can put a hidden sensor anywhere in your home to maximize comfort and tuck the thermostat elsewhere. Because you can adjust the thermostat manually from just about any device—smartphones, tablets, touch screens and even your Control4 remote—there’s really no need to have the thermostat visible at all.
SHADES AND FANS—AUTOMATICALLY
In addition to heating and air conditioning, you can supplement a thermostat with additional products that can be controlled manually or automatically through your home automation system. A Control4 Fan Speed Control Switch can enable your fans to be turned on automatically when a room reaches a certain temperature. Add a motion sensor to make sure the fans come on only if the room is occupied. If you have a room that receives sunlight at a particular time during the day, install shades that automatically lower to help keep your home from getting overheated. During the winter, custom programming can raise the shades to catch the daylight and close them for privacy in the evening. Your Control4 system knows exactly when the sun rises and sets every day year-round, so you won’t have to adjust the schedule as the days get shorter and longer.
Features & Benefits
- Jointly developed with Aprilaire to deliver advanced, built-in HVAC control and to consistently deliver ideal comfort and efficiency
- Enhanced compatibility with modern HVAC systems, including forced air, geothermal, dual fuel, and humidity control systems
- Control heating, cooling, ventilation, humidification, and dehumidification (with compatible HVAC systems)
- Allows temperature setpoint adjustments, HVAC mode change, hold options, fan control, and more
- Backlit LCD displays the temperature, operating mode, and status of HVAC, Indoor Air Quality control, fan, and hold
- Advanced adaptive scheduling and presets give you the flexibility and power to keep customers’ homes comfortable in a way that matches their lives, instead of following a rigid schedule
- Elegant design complements the style and aesthetic of Control4 lighting products
- Perfect for new construction or existing homes, with AC power or battery operation
*Remote Access Requires Subscription to 4Sight
Control4 Wireless Thermostat Controller