The design of the Eat Forte turntable is based on a combination of two basic principles. The chassis of the table is very heavy and mass-loaded using metal-filled sand. The feet are magnetic and act as a sub chassis to support the table.
The vinyl matt is made from recycled vinyl records crating a perfect interface for the record. The table has large magnetic feet with a bearing and stabilization system. It guaranties close to 100% isolation from the floor and from airborne resonances.
The EAT Forte turntable is all about eating energy:
- Energy from the ground is decoupled by magnetic feet.
- Energy from the air is decoupled from the heavy chassis that is made from MDF and fi lled metal sand.
- Energy from tone arm and cartridge is absorbed by using a heavy metal tone arm base isolated by sorbothane.
- Energy from the belt is captured by the mass of the platter and by the string itself.
- Energy from the motor is captured by the dual-motor design, the decoupled motor unit and the mass-loaded motor chassis.
- Energy of the bearing is caught by the ceramic ball, the Teflon plate and the magnetic bearing construction.