The Fusion MS-AM504 AM Series 4 Channel 500 Watt Marine Amplifier enables you to experience quality audio amplification.
Purpose-built for the marine environment, the AM Series marine amplifiers are designed to enhance your on-water listening experience with quality audio amplification.
- Class-AB amplifier design delivers efficiency with reduced distortion.
- Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 ohms, or bridge two channels at 4 ohms for increased power.
- Conformal coated PCBs provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Heat sink provides greater dissipation of heat for enhanced component reliability.
- The amplifiers are available in 2-channel and 4-channel configurations.
Class-AB Amplifier Technology
The Class-AB design provides high power output with reduced distortion to the connected speakers/subwoofers for an enhanced level of audio performance.
Enhanced System Performance
The AM Series amplifiers feature built-in variable bass boost, a subsonic filter and variable low/high pass crossover filters for enhanced performance and system protection.
Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBS
Helping to extend the life of your amplifiers, the AM Series amplifiers are designed with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
Heat Sink Technology
The incorporated heat sink is designed to dissipate heat efficiently, providing more thermal stability and enhanced component reliability.
500-Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
The AM Series 500-watt 4-channel amplifier can power up to a maximum of four pairs of speakers or two pairs of speakers and one subwoofer.