The rugged zūmo XT motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultra bright 5.5-inch display is glove-friendly, rain-resistant and shows you the adventurous way — on and off the beaten path.
- Be road-trip ready with a big, bright 5.5-inch display and use it in any weather
- Hands-free calling to inReach® satellite communication
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™
- Switch from AU & NZ maps to topographic maps to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Track recorder
- Rider alerts for hazards — such as sharp curves
Built for every adventure
With the backlight set at 100% brightness, the battery lasts up to 3.5 hours, and it can go up to 6 hours on regular settings. Or you can also hard-wire to constant power for longer adventures.
Explore all terrain
Adventurous riding is encouraged with preloaded off-road topographic maps.
Made for motorcycles
GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS™
Get spoken turn-by-turn directions through your connected helmet or headset. They guide like a friend, using street names, store names and recognisable landmarks.
With Bluetooth® technology, you can make hands-free calls. When paired with the Garmin Drive app on your phone and you can view smart notifications right on your zūmo display.