The Helix D Four amplifier is powerful and offers a great sound experience, with clean and pure audio.
This will fit perfectly in your car thanks to its compact design.
In terms of pricing, the D series amplifiers are solely modest. Everything else is of the highest HELIX quality, with no compromises. A beautiful and sharp sound experience is ensured by plenty of power, great measurement data and a slew of features!
- 4-channel high- and low level input
- Smart high level input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Fully active crossover with high pass, lowpass, bandpass and bass boost
- Extremely stable MOSFET power supply
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- High level input sensitivity up to 14 Volts max.
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment of the channels C & D optionally available
- Massive aluminium heatsink for best cooling conditions
- Smart High-Level Input – The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appears – but not with the D FOUR.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.